Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bride Day!

As any med student can tell you, losing a full day of studying can feel horrible... Losing multiple partial days can feel worse.  Most brides will tell you the bachelorette party is probably one of the best parts of the wedding festivities, and bridal showers are a great way to spend time with your nearest and dearest. Because I have finals and boards coming up, I couldn't spare multiple weekends so I had my shower, a wedding dress fitting all in one day. It was exhausting but such a fun day!! It was great too because my sister, who lives on the west coast was able to be there for all of the festivities.  My friends rented a sic room at the Dream downtown hotel in the city.  It was awesome- great photo ops, delicious cocktails, and morning after poolside basking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment